Doodlebug update 12/18/11

I took off the carb to clean it. It looked pretty rough on the outside and inside. I took it all apart and sand blasted the individual parts with Baking soda then a quick soak for 30 seconds in really hot water to dissolve any residue left in. It came out great takes the crap out and leaves no pitting or marks. I’ve ordered a rebuild kit for it. Should have the parts after the holiday.

 

dirty-carb1

 

dirtycarc-2

all clean

sandblasted-carb

Author: Silvio Domingues

Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

 

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our blog.

You have Successfully Subscribed!